Stomach and duodenal ulcers

Mumio normalizes gastric secretion – increased acidity of gastric juices and at the same time other inflammations are disappearing, for example bile ducts, intestines. Mumio has antihistaminic and anti-inflammatory effect, promotes metabolism of gastric mucosa and relieves pain. After taking Mumia pain subsides within 15 minutes. After 7–10 days of use Mumio completely eliminates digestive disorders (nausea, vomiting, heartburn, etc.).

In 60 % of patients objective and subjective symptoms disappear within 4–8 days and in the other 40 % during 9–12 days. The ulcer is healed completely and after 20–22 days the dystrophic changes in gastric and duodenal mucosa completely disappear as well. After 8–12 days Mumio removes inflammation of mucosa and normalizes its nourishment.

Use: dissolve 0.2g of mumio (one tablet) in 15ml (1 tablespoon) of hot tea or boiled water 3 times a day. Mumio should be taken before meals, depending on the acidity of gastric juice:

  • if the secretion is increased, Mumio is taken 1.5 hour before eating
  • if the secretion is reduced then 30 minutes before meals
  • during normal secretion 45–50 minutes before meals

Length of treatment depends on the current condition and improvements, but mostly it is recommended 25–35 days for stomach ulcers, 20 to 25 days for duodenal ulcers. In spring and autumn, it is appropriate to do a preventive treatment in the length of 20 days – 0.2g of Mumia (one tablet) two times a day. Alcohol, tobacco and irritating foods are excluded.

The dosage must be carefully observed as Mumio in small doses encourages formation of catecholamines, and in higher doeses it suppresses the formation. Catecholamines are a group of important substances in the body (e.g. adrenalin, noradrenaline, dopamine), which act as neurotransmitters in the nervous system (vegetative, but also in the brain). Significantly higher levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline begin to occur in the stomach walls during strong irritation of a healthy stomach. Only in this case are small doses ineffective and higher doses of Mumio (up to 0.5g) should be administered because they inhibit this growth and promote the inactivation of catecholamines. During gastric ulcer and duodenal disorders the level of catecholamines is sharply reduced, which secondarily affects the nutrition of tissues. Higher doses of Mumio would make this undesirable situation even worse. Small doses of Mumia support the creation of catecholamines and provide a significant effect.

12.65

Packaging: 60 tablets 0.2 g

Country of origin: Kyrgyzstan

Shipping: within 3 business day

Certificates: DOH and NIPH: HEM-350-13.7.04-13880/3

In stock
+